Hello  We went to John Chestnut Sr. Park today in Northern Pinellas
County and I got a great photo of one of the most beautiful common
birds. A Female Cardinal was nice enough to stay still while I stalked
it and made some wonderful close-ups. (photo attached)

We also saw some Northern Parula, Osprey, Pileated Woodpecker,
Titmouse, Moorhen and squirrels, squirrels, squirrels.

- Lance Rothstein
New Port Richey