Not much evident from Cuba tonight, but the Tampa and Melbourne
radars are really lighting up with what are apparently birds.. These
are presumably winter residents such as Yellow-rumps, Palms, etc.
Direct links...

Tampa...
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/radar/latest/DS.p19r0/si.ktbw.shtml

Melbourne
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/radar/latest/DS.p19r0/si.kmlb.shtml

These could be the infamous propagation from temperature inversions,
but I only seem to observe them during migration seasons. Odd...

--
Noel Wamer
Jacksonville, FL