Oops - Please pardon that last email - As Barbara pointed out to me -
only she can post photos to the list. I forgot about that.
For those who are interested, this link below is to a really nice
close-up of a lovely Female Cardinal at Chestnut Park in Northern
Pinellas shot on Sunday as I wrote before...

http://www.floridabirds.org/CARD4371.jpg

Best Wishes,
Lance Aram Rothstein
New Port Richey