A couple of sightings from our trip to Flamingo today

Research Road Out near the end:

     White Shouldered Kite

Main Road Near Royal Palm:

     Swallow-tailed Kite

Nine Mile pond:

      "Great White Heron" White morph of the Great Blue

Eco Pond:

     Prothonotary Warbler
     Orchard Oriole

Cottages at Flamingo:

     Northern Parula
     White eyed Vireo
     Great Creasted Flycatcher

Miami Area:

Castletow Hammock (162nd Ave and 216th St)

    Painted Bunting (females)
    Shiny Cowbird (I did not see this but the man at the park told us he had seen one yesterday at the feeders)

Sunset Park:  (On 97th Ave right near the Intersection of 97th Ave and Sunset (72nd St))

    We have seen and heard three Yellow Chevroned Parakeets in the Southwest Corner near 97th for the past week or so.  They have been present on and off during the day.

Dave & Sue Austin
Gilford NH