Hi all,

   Guess it's legal for Kite Flying at the West Pasco Government Center (Little Road, New Port Richey), as I saw 1 of the Swallow-tailed variety drifting overhead while I was in the complex today. Last week it was 30 Cedar Waxwings in front of the Courthouse.

Good birding,
Ray Smart
New POrt Richey, FL