Saw a lone Swallow-tailed Kite over my house today at 1 PM.  This is not exactly a common bird here in the 'hood.

I also still have about 80 goldfinches feeding, but no siskins or anything else with them.  The Baltimore Orioles have departed.  Still have an Ovenbird and one Gray Catbird feeding.  Have also seen a couple of Common Yellowthroats in the yard.  One to two Hermit Thrushes still here.  The robins have thinned out considerably over the past 3 days.

No summer hummers, yet.

Julie Cocke
Jacksonville