Egan's Wetland, Fernandina Beach: Despite the "retrograde" winter weather today we found (1) juvenile female Peregrine Falcon loafing and roosting in the wetland. Blue-winged Teal have increased to (ca) 50 birds with (3) remnant Green-winged Teal. Savannah Sparrows remain in force, (1) Sora concealed but calling. (1) "snappy" Pectoral Sandpiper digiscoped.

Ft. George Inlet, Duval County: newly arrived flight of >300 Red Knots but much reduced from last spring's nos. (1) adult male bald eagle perched near inlet with (1) adult male Merlin perched in shrub nearby. (1) adult male No. Harrier low over dunes in Huguenot Park (1) adult female No. Harrier briefly perched in middle of expansive inlet bar north of A1A bridge.

Doris and Patrick Leary, Fernandina Beach