Greetings FL Birder's,
     I was over taken by the replies, thank you so very much. Not expecting to get very many replies I failed to mention my whole list for fear I would seem to zealous. So if you don't mind for the last time if anyone could help with these species again it would be greatly appreciated.

Wood Stork
Fulvous-whistling Duck
Short-tailed Hawk
Purple Gallinule
White-crowned Pigeon
White-winged parakeet
Red-whiskered Bulbul
Common Myna
Shiny Cowbird
Spot-breasted Oriole

     I apologize for the continuous postings but again you fine folks have been so helpful I really didn't want to pass up the chance to get the information I needed. I do have the Pranty Florida Guide as well as a Florida Atlas Gazeteer.

Good Birding
David Dugas
Chrisney, IN