Smooth Billed (2) and Groove Billed (1) Anis present at the Park on Griffin in Fort Lauderdale.  Also present this afternoon were 2 Monk Parakeets just north of the parking lot.

We noticed a number or parakeets/parrots coming in to roost at the Sportsmans complex near Route 95 and Griffin Street  in Fort Lauderdale (Specifically they were seen in the county bus/railroad area)  We could not stop to investigate specifics.

Thanks to all for the tip.

Dave & Sue Austin
Gilford NH