Florida Birders,

On the weekend of March 19th I had a very successful trip to central and
northern Florida.  Thanks to information provided by many of you, I was  able to
find both species of Sharp-tailed Sparrow, as well as the Seaside  Sparrow,
all at St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge.  In addition to those  birds, I found
the Red-cockaded Woodpecker and Bachman's Sparrow at the Three  Lakes
Wildlife Management area south of St. Cloud, and the Florida Scrub-Jay at  Merritt
Island.  You have a beautiful state, and I thoroughly enjoyed my  visit.

Thanks to all who provided information.

Bob Evans
Boulder, CO