Patrick Leary writes:  "I digiscoped [a Sandwich Tern] this morning on Big
Bird Island - Nassau Sound, Duval County. Not my best, but it does show the
pink "blush" so many are referring to. There were several in similar plumage
roosting in the same area."

The pink is very delicate and it will depend on your monitor as to whether
you can see it or not.

Thanks, Patrick. For showing it to us.

Click on the first URL in the bottom banner.

Copyright Patrick Leary.

Barbara Passmore
Listowner, FLORIDABIRDS-L