Hi Fellow Florida Birders,

Well, I never did see all those Turkey Vultures resume their journey northward.  Guess they took another route.

This Friday Bill and I will be heading westward to New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, etc. to do lots of birding and general sightseeing.  We will not return until some time in June, so I'll be signing off for the time being come Friday.

I wish for each and every one of you a fabulous migration.  If it's anything like this winter everyone will be happy!  Wish for me about 30 lifers!!  Frankly, I think that's stretching things a bit, but one never knows.

Julie Cocke
Jacksonville