You might want to try MultiNet.

MultiNet was designed from the beginning to handle large, sparse
networks. There is currently no limit on the number of nodes and links
that can be handled by the program  (apart from how much memory you have
on your computer). There is similarly no limit on the number of node and
link variables that may belong to a MultiNet dataset. While the
Eigenspaces (spectral analysis) and Models (p*) modules currently
restrict network size  to no more than 5,000 nodes, if you need to do
those kinds of analysis for larger networks, let us know (and give us
some lead time) and we can probably do the necessary changes.  MultiNet
for Windows is designed to handle large datasets with multiple
attributes and multiple connections (hence the name).

A link to a  200+ page manual for MultiNet is available at:
http://www.sfu.ca/~richards/Multinet/Pages/multinet.htm

Bill