With over 1,000 subscribers on the list now, I am very happy with the health
of the list, but one thing continues to bother me.  I hate these admin posts
more than you do, but I am sorry to say that many have forgotten each post
must be signed (to show you are responsible for its content) and you must
also give your resident city, town, or village.  If in Florida, you may omit
the Florida part.  Such as Lake City, with no state given, means Lake City,
Florida.

Email addresses are not required and would actually save a line.  The
simpler the better.

I will follow up with those who leave the city off, so please put it on.
Then you and I will both be happy.

Thanks to all for your participation.  Remember LAST names are required,
too.

Barbara Passmore
Listowner, FLORIDABIRDS-L