Hey Everybirdy,

    I was able to relocate the American Golden Plover today in the same
vicinity, just a little further back.
  Notables behind Pumphouse Road:
20 or so Ruddy Ducks
4 Lesser Scaup
1 Gull-billed Tern
1 Am. White Pelican
1 Northern Harrier

  Tons of shorebirds along the south edge of E. Gator Creek Road.  Some
notables:
2 Gull-billed Terns (hanging with the Black Skimmers)
300+ Stilt Sandpipers
300+ Short-billed Dowitchers
800+ Least Sandpipers
200+Western Sandpipers
3 Am. White Pelicans
30+ Black-necked Stilts
50+ Black-bellied Plovers
500+ Dunlin
12 Roseate Spoonbills
100 or so Semipalmated Sandpipers-  that I could positively ID.  I'm sure
there are more.
 Most of the Westerns are well on their way to alternate plumage.

See you out there!

Thomas J. Dunkerton
Titusville, FL.
"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge."
-Charles Darwin, naturalist and author (1809-1882)