Chadda & I make our FOS migration check of Spanish River Park yesterday
from 8:30 to 10:45.  There isn't a lot to report:
Lots of Prairie warblers and cat birds.
A small flock of cedar waxwings.
One each white-eyed and blue-headed vireos.
1 coopers hawk.
The 1st pair of yellow-crowned night herons looking for their missing
nest over the road between the maintenance facility and shelter 7.
1 yellow-bellied sapsucker
1 pilliated WP

Surprisingly - no palm or yellow rumped warblers.

The field is overgrown with Brazilian peppers and nicker bean.  One of
these day I'll have to make good on going in with my chainsaw.

John & Chadda