As usual I forgot stuff. In addition to what I already posted there were also over a dozen soras along the lighthouse beach (and I only walked about half way) as well as more at other locations. One king rail was in a small marshy area in Mounds I. There was an albinistic dunlin at Tower Pool. The bird was overall almost white with the "darker" (definitely not dark)  plumage being a very pale brownish color. The bird really stood out when I started scanning but after everything briefly flushed I could not relocate it. Finally, my vantage point at Tower Pool was the observation platform on the north end. One of the golden plovers was on the shoreline opposite, the other two were on the shoreline directly below the platform, one on either side of the little creek.

Bob Richter