From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Fern Phillips
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 12:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Detecting Duplicate Electronic Files

Has anyone worked with software that detects duplicate electronic files?
We think this could save a bunch of staff time in file cleanups. Here is one
example:

http://noclone.net/

What was your experience and success stories if you did use this type of
software and what would you avoid next time? Thanks in advance, Fern
Phillips, CRM

National Energy Board/Office national de l'énergie Fern Phillips Records
Coordinator/Archiviste Information Resources and Distribution/Diffusion et
ressources de l'information
444 Seventh Ave SW/444, Septième Ave S.-O.
Calgary, Alberta T2P 0X8
Phone/Téléphone: (403) 292-6388