The "Great White" Heron is still at the Granada Avenue (FL 40) bridge in
Ormond Beach as of 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 30.

Migrants at the Marine Science Center, Ponce Inlet were way down today.
Mostly single birds.

Yellow-billed Cuckoo
Blackpoll Warbler
Cape May Warbler
Parula Warbler
Prairie Warbler
Black-throated Blue Warbler
American Redstart

Friday morning only eight species were found there. Also mostly single
birds. However, I did find a Northern Waterthrush and a Solitary
Sandpiper at the same time, in the same field of my binoculars. Very
nice.

Thursday, two Whimbrels were at Ponce Inlet. Also 4 Northern Gannets
were well inside the Inlet. One was all the way into mouth of the
Halifax River.

Good Birding!

Michael

Michael Brothers