Friends,

I have been following this list for quite some time (about a year now), not
quite an SNA person, but interested in global networks, per se. I am curious
as to an SNA/ SOCNET’er’s bibliography on transnational/ global networks,
the diffusion and influence of ideas/ values/ norms, and domestic policy
change. HUGE request, and I realize I am new to/ not realy a member of the
SNA community, but if anyone has one or two references, that would be
helpful. Sorry to be a bothe/ dilettanter, if this seems elementary.

N.

Nicole Süveges
Johns Hopkins University