Hi,

I am looking for literature examining the validity and reliability of personal and complete network measures.

I have searched and located a the series of "informant accuracy" papers written by Killworth et al, as well as emerging work using MultiTrait/MultiMethod approaches.

Are there other works or research on this subject - specifically, my interest is in examining the reliability and validity issues raised by collection and measurement of network data.

I will re-post my collated responses. Thanks in anticipation of your assistance

With appreciation,

Pinto