To: INSNA
From: Luis Gutierrez,

Hi,

This is to let you know that the first issue of the "Solidarity and
Sustainability" newsletter has been posted online.  This is my initial
attempt to integrate existing knowledge about the intersection of
religious patriarchy, social solidarity, and ecological sustainability.
No pressumption of any new scholarly breakthrough, just a modest
initiative to increase awareness that authentic religion should never be
an obstacle to human development. The goals of the United Nations
"Millennium Project" are used as point of reference.

Home page in google groups:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Solidarity-Sustainability

I am still trying to understand the formatting requirement in google
groups.  Just in case, there is a mirror image posted at:

http://www.pelican-consulting.com/solisust01.html

You can subscribe by sending a blank email to:

I would be grateful to get comments, suggestions, correctives, any kind
of feedback from the SOCNET listserv.
Take care,
Luis