Dear Socnetters,

I am looking for Java or Delphi implementations (source code) of Burt's
structural hole measures and Luce & Perry clique finding algorithm. I have
searched the Internet (Google) and browsed different Java network packages
(JUNG, JASlibrary, Repast, Mason, JGraphT) but so far I was unable to find
them. Maybe some of you have the source code of these measures and would be
willing to share them with me.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Best regards,
Diederik van Liere
PhD candidate

RSM / Erasmus University
Department of Information and Decision Sciences