Dear SOCnetters,
Has anyone written or know, the detalied study on social network analysis
research criteria.
e.g: criteria for stregth of ties, extent of structural holes, blockmodels,
redundancy criteria in terms of time spent,
number of actors, etc...?
I am at the mid - beginning :) of my research path, though, I have come to
many, varied ctiteria in terms of these, for some role set is 5 actors
around the focal one, for some 8 .. the same works with the stretgth of a
link.
Could anyone give me a hint?

Thanks in advance,

Marzena