I have a recent paper on this subject, see:

“Regulatory Capitalism as a Networked Order:  The International System as
an Informational Network,”  Annals of the American Academy of Political and
Social Science, Vol. 598, No. 1, 52-66 (2005).

chrs,

david

                      COM                      To:      [log in to unmask]
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      [log in to unmask]         Subject: [SOCNET] Request: Transnational Networks and Ideas
                      .EDU

                      05/25/2005 01:27
                      AM
                      Please respond
                      to suveges

Friends,

I have been following this list for quite some time (about a year now), not
quite an SNA person, but interested in global networks, per se. I am
curious
as to an SNA/ SOCNET’er’s bibliography on transnational/ global networks,
the diffusion and influence of ideas/ values/ norms, and domestic policy
change. HUGE request, and I realize I am new to/ not realy a member of the
SNA community, but if anyone has one or two references, that would be
helpful. Sorry to be a bothe/ dilettanter, if this seems elementary.

N.

Nicole SĂĽveges
Johns Hopkins University