I have a (hopefully simple) question about the operationalization of the
Mutuality construct.
 My understanding is that Mutuality and Reciprocity refer to the same
construct, the extent that a relationship between two actors is symmetric.
As per Wasserman & Faust (1994) the concept applies to both unweighted and
weighted relationships. That fits with my needs: as part of an empirical
study of communication networks I've found it useful to differentiate
between dichotomized reciprocation (e.g., Katz & Powell's Mutuality Index)
and weighted mutuality.
 The challenge I'm facing is: I haven't been able to find any other studies
that measure weighted mutuality. I'm turning to this list in case I just
don't have the right "keyword" for my search. :-)
 Are there any standard measures for weighted mutuality? Is there a
generally accepted term for weighted mutuality?
 Any pointers or suggestions are very much appreciated!
 Thanks, steven.

--
Steven L. Johnson
Ph.D. Student, Information Technology