You might look at these;

Borgatti, S.P., Carley, K., and Krackhardt, D. (in press) Robustness of
Centrality Measures under Conditions of Imperfect Data. Social Networks.[in
press, but the pdf is here:
http://www.analytictech.com/borgatti/papers/robustness.pdf

Costenbader, E. and Valente, T.W. 2003. The stability of centrality measures
when networks are sampled. Social Networks 25 (2003) 283-307

Everett, M.G., and Borgatti, S.P. 2005. Ego-Network Betweenness. Social
Networks. 27(1): 31-38.

Tina Kogovšek and Anuška Ferligoj 2005. Effects on reliability and validity
of egocentered network measurements. Social Networks,

Steve.

Steve Borgatti

Org Studies, Boston College