From: Peter J. Haverkos [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 9:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ACT cutoff score

My institution is considering exempting students from taking the COMPASS
placement with a particular ACT score.  Does your institution exempt
students from your placement test(e.g. COMPASS) with a specific ACT content
or composite score?

If so, what score do you use?  Have you been satisfied with the
decision?  Any input would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Peter J. Haverkos
Director, Learning Assistance
Miami University Hamilton
102 Rentschler Hall
1601 University Boulevard
Hamilton, Ohio 45011
Voice: 513.785.3139
Fax: 513.785.3021
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.ham.muohio.edu/learningassistance/index.htm

This electronic mail may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and, or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other
than its intended recipient (s). Any dissemination or use of this
electronic email or its contents by persons other than the intended
recipient (s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify me immediately by reply email and delete the original
message. Thank you.

In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L

In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L