Colleagues,

We are looking at several ways to evaluate our peer tutoring services.
Traditionally we have given our patrons a survey to complete but I am
considering other avenues of gathering feedback. I wonder if any of you
have had experience with either learning walks and/or focus groups, and if
so could you share your experiences, particularly in regards to set-up and
implementation.

Thanks,

Roberta Schotka
Head, Peer Tutoring