Jody,

1. How are your tutoring programs funded?- Our program is funded through
the Library budget.

2. In which office are they housed?- The Peer tutoring center is a
department within the library. Although there are other tutoring Centers in
other locations on this large campus.

3. Do you partner with other offices to provide services (academic
departments, TRIO, etc.)? No although we communicate with faculty on an
ongoing basis

4. What factors do you consider when evaluating the effectiveness of
your services? We have students complete satisfaction surveys and we look
at our "return customer" rate.

Roberta Schotka
Head, Peer Tutoring
Northeastern University Libraries, 242 SL
(617) 373-2150 voice
(617) 373-2529 fax