We are currently working with our tutors, selected students and faculty
reviewing and evaluating new textbooks for our campus-wide upgrade to Office
2003.

We are looking for information rating textbooks (in the areas of Office and
individual components of the suite) for its usability and understanding (we
are not concerned with content of the books since Microsoft confirms the
content).  Are there web sites, magazines, or other resources available that
consist of textbook ratings for the computer information area?

Thank you,

Lynn Mann

Department Assistant

Business Education Office