770-274-5242

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Lee, Elizabeth
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 12:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: videos

We have Academic Success Skills Workshop (Set of 8 videos) by Purdue
University Continuing Education/West Lafayette, IN.  Sorry I do not have
the address on hand.

The topics covered include the following:

Notetaking
Concentration
Rate and Comprehension
Unraveling the Textbook Maze
How Do I Know What I Study
How do I Show What I Know
Multiple Choice Exams
Time Management
Oops! Do not have the last title.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth P. Lee, Associate Dean/Assistant Professor
Academic Learning Center
Baton Rouge Community College
5310 Florida Blvd.
Baton Rouge, LA 70806