Re transfer planning course:

Sue, I don't think the University of Northern Iowa will grant transfer
credit for this kind of course, and our transfer policies are similar to
those of the University of Iowa and Iowa State, the other Iowa regent
institutions.   Email me offlist if you want me to question our transfer
admissions folks in detail about what might transfer, okay?

Karen Agee
Reading/Learning Strategies Coordinator
University of Northern Iowa

P.S.  Sorry for the late response:  LRNASST messages are often caught in
the spam net, and I'm just now seeing your note.