My Academic Support Director wants to compare the number of hours a
developmental math student uses the Academic Support Center for tutoring
and final grade in developmental math.  Has anyone studied this before?
Can a relationship be shown?    I tried searching the archives.  Thanks.

Annette D. Hawkins, Ed. D.
Math Instructor
Wayne Community College
3000 Wayne Memorial Drive
Goldsboro, NC 27534

Wayne Gretsky, the great hockey player,
attributed his skill on the ice by saying,
"I skate to where the puck is going to be,
not where it has been."