John Omerod, Interim Coordinator
Learning Enhancement
Department of Literacy
148 Gabel Hall
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, IL   60115
753-8486

>>> [log in to unmask] 06/13 7:47 AM >>>
I believe that as members of this listserv we should
be encouraged to post messages of importance and
relevance in the field of learning assistance; and
indeed, these issues are often "political."

It is my understanding that this listserv is not
exclusively about practice, theory, research, or
politics within the field of learning assistance, but
about all of these elements, which are often
intertwined.

Please, Jeanne, continue as a member and continue to
post your very valuable and important messages.  If
you are not being allowed to do that, then I would be
interested in investigating starting a listserv that
allows for free expression for all concerns within the
field of learning assistance, whether they be
considered "policial" or otherwise, and one which
encourages activism and the garnering of support from
others within our field.