I've been using the same orientation materials for new tutors for a few
years and I'm looking to revamp what I do. I have to cover a lot of
material in 1.5 hours: introduction to the program, tutor's role,
administration, payroll paperwork. Basically it's very dry, lecture
style as I have so much content and I admit, it's pretty boring. Any
ideas for quick and fun activities to wet potential new tutors'
appetites and still give me time to cover the admin requirements?

Thank you for any input :)

Julie Shattuck
Program Manager, Tutorial Services
Frederick Community College