I will soon meet with our university architects to plan a new space for
our tutorial center, and they have posed an interesting question.  They
would like to know how many square feet are allocated to tutorial
services at similarly sized institutions.  NCSU has an undergraduate
enrollment of 22,971 students (full and part-time), and our center's
square footage is 1,964 sp. ft.  If your institution has an equivalent
population, please take a few moments to respond to me off-list with
your tutorial center's square footage.  I will be happy to compile the
information and share it with you.  Thanks so much!

Melissa Daniel
Director
Undergraduate Tutorial Center
Division of Undergraduate Affairs
North Carolina State University
Campus Box 7105 / 1005J Ricks Hall Addition
Raleigh, NC 27695-7105
919.515.5619
http://www.ncsu.edu/tutorial_center

This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information.
This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or
entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly. If you have
received this email in error or are not the intended recipient, you may
not use, copy, disseminate or distribute it. Do not open attachments.
Delete them immediately from your system and notify the sender promptly
by email that you have done so. Thank you.

In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L