That's the one. I'm still reading this thread, so I will reserve further comment to the end.

>>> [log in to unmask] 05/31/05 2:31 PM >>>
Kathryn,

W did have this thread last year, but I also saw the t-shirt in target's
Sunday circular. It says :Math is Hard.  Which is bad enough!!

Roberta Schotka
Head, Peer Tutoring
Northeastern University Libraries
(617) 373-2150 voice
(617) 373-2529 fax

                      Kathryn
                      VanWagoner               To:      [log in to unmask]
                      <[log in to unmask]         cc:
                      DU>                      Subject: negative t-shirts
                      Sent by: Open
                      Forum for
                      Learning
                      Assistance
                      Professionals
                      <LRNASST-L@LISTS
                      .UFL.EDU>

                      05/31/2005 03:54
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to Open Forum
                      for Learning
                      Assistance
                      Professionals

An employee tells me she saw an advertisement for t-shirts that say "I hate
math."  She thought it was Target, or maybe Old Navy.

Has anyone else seen these t-shirts.  Shall we stage an uprising????

Kathryn Van Wagoner
Director, Math Advantage Programs
Utah Valley State College
801-863-8411

ad-van-tage   n.  A factor conducive to success.

In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L