Our  Summer Online StudentAffairs.com Workshops for
student affairs administrators are in full swing!
(http://www.studentaffairs.com/onlinecourses   There
are currently five courses still left on the roster.
Please share this information with your staff.

BASIC SUPERVISION:  BEGINNING THE DANCE
 Dates: June 13  July 1, 2005
Price: $120
 Information is at:
http://studentaffairs.com/onlinecourses/summer2005course3.html

THEORIES OF COLLEGE STUDENT DEVELOPMENT
 Dates: June 13  July 1, 2005
Price: $140
 Information is at:
http://studentaffairs.com/onlinecourses/summer2005course4.html

TEACHING AND WORKSHOP FACILITATION USING THE WEB
Dates: June 27  July 15, 2005
 Price: $130

http://studentaffairs.com/onlinecourses/summer2005course5.html

UNDERSTANDING AND WORKING WITH OUR MILLENIAL COLLEGE
STUDENTS Dates: June 27  July 15, 2005
 Price: $130

http://studentaffairs.com/onlinecourses/summer2005course6.html

SUPPORTING ONLINE LEARNERS
 Dates: July 5  29, 2005
Price: $160
 Information is at:
http://studentaffairs.com/onlinecourses/summer2005course2.html

For registration information, go to:
http://www.studentaffairs.com/onlinecourses/registration.asp

There is also still time to register for our summer
Online Residence Life Training Module
(http://www.studentaffairs.com/onlinetraining).

The Online Residence Life Training Module is
structured to supplement a department's summer
training program for professional staff.  The modules
are available for a two month period, from July 5th
thru September 1st.  Being online, the training
modules can be accessed at whatever time is
appropriate to the time constraints of the regular
residence life training sessions.  An assessment
component is also built into the modules.

Each training module combines an asynchronous
component:

-textual information
-articles
-case studies
-web links
other readings

with a threaded discussion board.  The discussion
board is open during the two month period for
participants to post their thoughts and responses to
questions posed within the various modules. The
facilitator for each of the modules will have a
presence on the discussion board for two distinct
periods during the two months.  During these times the
facilitator can directly respond to earlier postings.

The StudentAffairs.com  Online Residence Life Training
Module is similar to our online professional
development workshops, but allows for more flexibility
on the part of participants and a greater degree of
self-pacing.