Dear Friends and Colleagues,

We need your help. Professionals like you are needed to share reactions and suggestions for improving an important document that is used by many in our profession. A major revision is being made with the NADE self-evaluation guides: Models for assessing learning assistance/developmental education published by H&H Publishing in 1995.

We need volunteers to look at one or more of the following revised sections from this document:
a. tutoring
b. adjunct instructional programs (generic standards for programs like Supplemental Instruction, Peer Led Team Learning, and Structured Learning Assistance)
c. the teaching/learning process
d. glossary of critical terms related to our profession

If previewing one or more of these sections is of interest to you, please send me a direct email message to [log in to unmask] and not to LRNASST. I will provide more information in a follow-up email message. Then you can decide if this project is of interest to you.

Don't be shy on volunteering for this project. The perfect person for this is someone who works in our profession.

Take care,
David

David Arendale, Ph.D., Assistant Professor
Univ. of Minnesota-Twin Cities, General College
128 Pleasant Street SE, 262 Appleby Hall
Minneapolis, MN 55455  [log in to unmask]
(V) 612-625-2928; (F) 612-626-7848; (H) 763-574-0046
Http://arendale.org