From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Winnie Cooke
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 5:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: LRNASST Listserve Archives and User Guide -- Plus Proper Links

  Listers,
Please visit the new LRNASST-L archives homepage
<http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/lrnasst-l.html> and User Guide.   The
format of the archives page has been changed to make the listserve options that you can control through the web more obvious.  Also on the archive page is a link to a LRNASST Listserve User Guide.  This document (the user guide) is a modification and expansion of a similar page from the Learning Support Centers in Higher Education website (http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/resources/lrnasst.htm).  If you are a regular user of the old LRNASST-L archive homepage, the new one may look confusing at first because of the added functionality.  Be assured.  After selecting a month for your archive search, everything should look the same as before.

I hope you will take the time to look over the LRNASST Listserve User Guide <http://teachingcenter.ufl.edu/lrnasst.html>.  Near the top of the Guide is a suggestion box.  Please feel free to use this box (or email me directly) to make suggestions for our listserve.  Any suggestions are welcome.  If the majority of you find after using the new website for a few of weeks that you would prefer the old archive page, I will switch back to the earlier format.

I hope you like the changes!

Winnie

P.S.
I had included a partial address in the link for the User Guide in my earlier email.  I hope these all work now.