From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 9:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Tutoring Programs

Jody,

1. How are your tutoring programs funded?- Our program is funded through the Library budget.

2. In which office are they housed?- The Peer tutoring center is a department within the library. Although there are other tutoring Centers in other locations on this large campus.

3. Do you partner with other offices to provide services (academic departments, TRIO, etc.)? No although we communicate with faculty on an ongoing basis

4. What factors do you consider when evaluating the effectiveness of your services? We have students complete satisfaction surveys and we look at our "return customer" rate.

Roberta Schotka
Head, Peer Tutoring
Northeastern University Libraries, 242 SL
(617) 373-2150 voice
(617) 373-2529 fax