What topic are you writing about?

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 12:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re:       Journal of Teaching and Learning

I am working on a paper which might fit your needs. Would you be willing to
look at either a hard copy or an e-copy when I finish which could be from just
before my death by natural causes to a couple of weeks from now, depending on
your reply.

dale griffee

In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L

In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L