Good afternoon,

We have the program "Deep Freeze" installed on our network. Students may
install their textbook software on a computer and use it while they are
in the lab, but as soon as the computer is re-booted the student's
program is deleted and the computer returns to its original image.

Thank you,
Dixie C. Lemons
Director, Center for Academic Support and Assistance
Miami Dade College
Medical Center Campus
950 N.W. 20 St.
Miami, FL 33127
tel: (305) 237-4010
fax: (305) 237-4347

Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written
communications to or from College employees regarding College business
are public records, available to the public and media upon request.
Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public
disclosure.