Yes, Jeanne, we need your voice.

Let us remember that in these times, we need good research and literature to support our work.  "Politics"  are everywhere and we must understand how decisions are made.

-Zola

Zola K. Gordy, Retention Coordinator
Teaching/Learning Center
Penn Valley Community College
3200 Southwest Trafficway
Kansas City, MO 64111
(816) 759-4004

If you ask me what I came into this world
to do, I will tell you; I came to live out loud.
        - Emile Zola

>>> [log in to unmask] 6/13/2005 8:48 AM >>>
It is good to have a feeling of what is going on nationally in our
field.  Please keep posting.
Suzanne McCarthy
Director of Learning Support
H & B Smith Learning Center