From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Laura Symons
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 10:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ESL COMPASS

Hello Folks,

I have an urgent question about placement testing.  We are beginning an = ESL program and need to be giving the COMPASS ESL placement to the = appropriate students.  Every student (who hasn't taken SAT's) takes a = placement test with us.  Up until now it was the same test for everyone. =  Now we have to discern which of the students need ESL and which need = the regular test. If there's anyone on the list who has a similar = situation, could you tell me what you do?  I assume we are going to have = to ask addition questions of each student who comes in for placement = test.  Of course, the vice president wants a report of the new = procedures by 9:00 am Monday :-)

If you want to reply off list, my email is [log in to unmask] Thanks for = whatever advice you can give me.=20

Laura Symons

To unsubscribe,send a message to [log in to unmask] In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L

To subscribe, send email to [log in to unmask] Leave subject blank.In body type: subscribe LRNASST-L

In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L