I am interested in all messages that inform of issues that are important to us as developmental educators.

Our department was very interested in the General College information, as we have used them as a model.  Our institution has evolved greatly over the past decades and continues to evolve.  Lessons from the experiences of the General College can help us make wise decisions as we prepare for the future growth of our institution.

Thank you, Jeanne, for sharing. I hope you will continue your association with us.

Kathy

Kathryn Van Wagoner
Director, Math Advantage Programs
Utah Valley State College
801-863-8411

ad-van-tage   n.  A factor conducive to success.

In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L