Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I encourage you to consider writing a short to medium length article to share with your colleagues. The Journal of Teaching and Learning invites submissions on topics of interest to developmental educators, learning assistance personnel, academic counselors, tutors, and others seeking a forum for discussion of both practical and theoretical issues in developmental education. Articles should address techniques which make teaching more meaningful and effective, research which leads to a better understanding of developmental education or validates practice, or recent developments in the field or related areas (such as educational legislation) which may affect developmental education.

I serve on the editorial board of the journal. We are always encouraging our colleagues to share with others. Even if you just have an idea for an article, contact one of the editors and we would be happy to visit with you and provide some ideas and guidance. I have found the opportunity to share with others very enjoyable.

Complete information about the submission process is found at the following website: http://www.oade.org/submit_articles.htm  A link to an online copy of the current edition of the journal is available through the home page of the Ohio Developmental Education Association, a chapter of NADE: http://www.oade.org/

Take care,
David

David Arendale, Ph.D., Assistant Professor
Univ. of Minnesota-Twin Cities, General College
128 Pleasant Street SE, 262 Appleby Hall
Minneapolis, MN 55455  [log in to unmask]
(V) 612-625-2928; (F) 612-626-7848; (H) 763-574-0046
Http://arendale.org

In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L