I agree, but start giving them out in first grade.
Janette

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Jessica Nettles
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 7:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: negative t-shirts

Maybe we should take a different tack to all of this. Teachers should
get t-shirts that say "Life is hard" on the front and on the back
"that's why school is important." Students would most likely pay more
attention to that than anything else we might throw out in education's
(math's) defense.=20

=20

Jessica Nettles

Chattahoochee Technical College