-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Hayes
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 10:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Mission statements

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping that some of you who have mission statements for your
organization might be willing to share them.  I'm trying to develop one
for our organization and would welcome models.

Thanks,

David

David Hayes
Director, Academic Enhancement Center